Terms of reference for the purchase of a DLP system
Apply for SearchInform DLP
The terms of reference for the purchase of a DLP system should contain several sections:
- General purchase requirements.
- Organizational requirements - with terms of delivery, conditions for the provision of this service.
- Product costing.
- Payment terms - form (non-cash), the term for depositing funds to the supplier's account, etc.
- Warranty obligations, requirements for the quality of the service provided. The delivered DLP system must comply with the requirements of regulatory documents that regulate security issues, be effective in combating information leaks.
- The period during which the commercial offer is valid.
- Confirmation of acceptance and transfer of goods by the customer after payment according to the specification.
The specification is an integral part of the technical assignment. It indicates the delivery address of the product, its quantity and cost.