Risk and compliance management is a streamline for not only the business sector, but also government entities. The amount of people that contact government officers is growing exponentially – consultants, contractors, and subcontractors – making it difficult to protect data and comply with regulatory requirements.
Due to this, such internal risks as follows have emerged:
- Disclosure of work in progress
- Public exposure of budgets
- Leakage of internal reports
- Non-compliance with internal and external requirements
- Unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Disloyal employees
FIND OUT HOW WE PROTECT GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS FROM INTERNAL RISKS. LEARN MORE:
Government entities are obliged to identify and secure at-risk data, monitor and control threats in order to take an entity to a higher level.
Any government institution needs to perform daily operations in a risk-protected environment through:
- Sensitive information, decisions made before being official announced
- Public officers' personal data
- FOUO documents or top secret documents
- Official memos and denunciation including false ones
- Privileged users
- Team environment
- Employees’ working hours
- Interaction within departments, branches, etc.
- Informal leaders
- Hiring of friends and relatives
- Non-compliance with laws and regulations
- Violations of internal regulations and work conduct
- Risk groups, such as job seekers, gamblers, debtors, etc.
- Employee expenses that exceed revenues
- Bribery, fraud and other corrupt practices
Free trial request
Complete the form to get a free trial license, valid for 30 days.