The technology sector endures cyber attacks and insider abuse on a daily basis. A high level of competition, geographically distributed partners, outsourced services, BYOD polices and freelance employees – all of this puts an enormous amount of confidential data at risk.
For technology companies, internal risks that are associated with employee activities include:
- Intellectual property theft
- Interruption of IT processes
- Leakage of client data
- Network and system disruption
- Contractual and regulatory non-compliance
FIND OUT HOW WE ADVANCE RISK PROTECTION FOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES: LEARN MORE:
A technology company possesses an excessive amount of data that could be accessed by employees. Trade secrets, product specifications, and other project details can become publicly available. For this reason, it is highly important to ensure only authorized users have access to sensitive information.
So in order to perform real-time threat detection and prevent data breaches, a company needs to monitor the following:
- Confidential information in text, audio, video, and graphics formats
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- R&D data
- Customer database
- Patents and tender documentation
- Privacy data
- Login credentials
- Source code
- Network design
- Human behavior
Free trial request
Complete the form to get a free trial license, valid for 30 days.