Information security analyst
Information security risk management has become a critical element of business support activities. Companies need to understand the interaction of internal risks with key corporate objectives in order to mature and evolve effectively.
To protect sensitive data and prevent internal incidents, a company needs to have a comprehensive view of its security risks, such as:
- Leakages of corporate information and personal data
- Unauthorized access to digital files and information systems
- Malicious or negligent insiders
- Illegal activities carried out by employees
- Corporate network vulnerabilities
- Non-compliance with internal security policies and regulatory requirements
- Outdated internal security audit practices
According to the 2017 Allianz Risk Barometer, cyber incidents number among the top three global business risks.
SearchInform products help in implementing cyber risk protection within the corporate environment of any company and also help build a multi-phased approach to developing an ISRM strategy.
The risk management framework that lies at the core of our solution assists with exercising internal control in terms of the following:
- Analyzing and reporting at-risk data. The system controls all data transfer channels, and examines the information stored and moved within a company's network.
- Improving awareness of risks via incident reporting. The system alerts as to policy violations and atypical employee activities.
- Carrying out in-depth investigations. The system helps to investigate incidents and restore the chain of events.
- Performing human behavior analysis. The system has an embedded UEBA component that controls human factor and handles staff risks.
- Monitoring work hours and employee productivity. The system performs the high-visibility monitoring of employee activity in any programs and applications and indicates what activities employees are busy doing.
- Identifying weak spots that could be detrimental to the company. The system searches for places where breaches can occur and alerts as to possible threats before any incidents occur.
- Tracking ongoing regulatory compliance. Through use of the SearchInform system, a company will achieve compliance with PCI DSS, Basel, HIPAA and GDPR requirements.